More 'closed lane commandos'

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
I guess it's a challenge of some sort? See if you can beat the big truck to the start of the construction zone, using a closed lane?
It doesn't matter how many 'merge now' , 'Do not pass' or 'lane closed ahead' signs there are. At least ONE moron takes his chances. Here we have two.
What do you win? Usually nothing. If it's a long construction zone limited to one lane, you usually still end up stuck behind a slower vehicle ahead of you. (with the truck you passed illegally right behind you)
Chill out, slow down.

Wave 'Hi' to my son next time you're in that area - he lives just north of Meridian. ;)

Idiots like these drive solely by the seat of their pants and have no foresight or backup plan. Drives me crazy that they just do not understand the stakes out there on the road and how they will gamble with other peoples safety.

And they eventually cause a collusion.

^^^ It's a conspiracy, I think.

FWIW, I'm driving the posted speed limit. Notice how much faster they are going, and never slow down?

Last edited:
We get this a lot on our 9 hours Sydney/Melbourne route, idiots would have their cruise control set to 110,trucks at 100, and the cars always try to overtake the trucks in 80/60/40 construction zones, they know the first few hundreds metres are just witches hats, so always speed up illegally to get in front of the trucks.

Back