Motor bike rider with death wish crossing double white lines

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
driving up the hills the other day behind a truck doing half the speed limit, nothing you can do but wait for the next overtaking lane about 2 minutes up the road, theres plenty of them.
Then a motorbike comes flying up passing everyone on a windy solid double white lined road and i'm like WTF, what an idiot, passing a big truck as well on the windy roads, not long after another truck comes the other way. Pressed save button, totally dangerous riding i couldn't overlook.
passed footage onto police, they said it was excellent footage, well done @jokiin for the excellent cam, not the first time the police have commented on the excellent footage quality i have showed them, and made giving the motorbike rider an infringement very easy. they must see a lot of dash cam footage that is subpar and love it when they get decent footage with easily identifiable number plates and faces.
they called him up explained it, he said he may have done it wasn't sure, he came into the station where police showed him the footage, done deal, charged with crossing solid double white lines. he was a bit dirty about it but the cop said but he took it on the chin. hopefully lesson learnt theres people watching others out there and you cant get away with stuff all the time.

Death wish motorcyclist, he need to adjust his driving or he will be a gonner soon.

driving up the hills the other day behind a truck doing half the speed limit, nothing you can do but wait for the next overtaking lane about 2 minutes up the road, theres plenty of them.
Then a motorbike comes flying up passing everyone on a windy solid double white lined road and i'm like WTF, what an idiot, passing a big truck as well on the windy roads, not long after another truck comes the other way. Pressed save button, totally dangerous riding i couldn't overlook.
passed footage onto police, they said it was excellent footage, well done @jokiin for the excellent cam, not the first time the police have commented on the excellent footage quality i have showed them, and made giving the motorbike rider an infringement very easy. they must see a lot of dash cam footage that is subpar and love it when they get decent footage with easily identifiable number plates and faces.
they called him up explained it, he said he may have done it wasn't sure, he came into the station where police showed him the footage, done deal, charged with crossing solid double white lines. he was a bit dirty about it but the cop said but he took it on the chin. hopefully lesson learnt theres people watching others out there and you cant get away with stuff all the time.
You did a great job. Hope he learnt his lesson. I love roads like those and the footage is awesome. Is it a Street Guardian cam?

Back