Lucky Motorbike Rider

Error7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius - 808 #16 4 x G1W-H - 2 x 70mai
He was lucky that I double checked my side mirror before turning. He shouldn't have been overtaking on the pedestrian crossing anyway.

Shouldn't have been overtaking somebody indicating to turn either! Or across a box marked for turning, the markings aren't good but presumably that was a solid line he illegally crossed. I would say "stupid" rather than "lucky"! He wont last long doing that.

At least he has made himself visible from the back, all the ones around here seem to be turning themselves matt black road coloured all over, including things that used to be shiny like helmet, wheel spokes etc.

Gives us all a bad name :mad: but at least he put his hand up to acknowledge he was out of order?

Frank

He is unbelievably lucky - there's not many would check their offside in that situation - why would you? Your indicator is clearly heard, you're in the position for turning...
That idiot is sure to be an organ donor sometime very soon.
@ Boxerman, he might also be giving the universal 'thank you' salute because the OP dared to be over towards the middle of the road as he was doing stupid mph up the outside.

@ Boxerman, he might also be giving the universal 'thank you' salute because the OP dared to be over towards the middle of the road as he was doing stupid mph up the outside.
Possibly, but being a motorcyclist myself I prefer to think otherwise ;) There's no argument that he or she ****ed up, should have gone through on the inside.

Frank

Last edited:
Think Bike.jpg

I try to drive defensively, for my sake as much as theirs.

Alan

Fast forward to 1:10
Fast forward to 1:10

I came across this clip where a motorcycle rider did the same thing but was not so lucky, trying to pass up a car that was turning.

Looks like he lost control of his bike through breaking hard to avoid hitting the car that was indicating to turn.

Back