Motorcycle camera

atek000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been using BlueSkySea A12 for almost 2 years and honestly I was satisfied. Unfortunately, it was permanently damaged due to my fault and now I have to buy another one. Here is my question for you, the A12 is rather the right size and the price/quality ratio is also good. Another choice might be the DV988, but isn't 4" too much? I saw the DV777 model on AliExpress but it's not on the official website. Or maybe you can recommend something else?

Might have a look at this new arrival B5M? 2K 30fps, and 3-inch screen!

I have been using BlueSkySea A12 for almost 2 years and honestly I was satisfied. Unfortunately, it was permanently damaged due to my fault and now I have to buy another one. Here is my question for you, the A12 is rather the right size and the price/quality ratio is also good. Another choice might be the DV988, but isn't 4" too much? I saw the DV777 model on AliExpress but it's not on the official website. Or maybe you can recommend something else?
Hi, I just installed the DV777. Any clue how I get Wifi to activate so I can connect to my phone please? Wifi is crossed out on screen.

Hi, I just installed the DV777. Any clue how I get Wifi to activate so I can connect to my phone please? Wifi is crossed out on screen.
Is the remote control panel connected? In some models of the BlueSkySea, the Wi-Fi module was in the remote control

I have been using BlueSkySea A12 for almost 2 years and honestly I was satisfied. Unfortunately, it was permanently damaged due to my fault and now I have to buy another one. Here is my question for you, the A12 is rather the right size and the
Is the remote control panel connected? In some models of the BlueSkySea, the Wi-Fi module was in the remote control

/quality ratio is also good. Another choice might be the DV988, but isn't 4" too much? I saw the DV777 model on AliExpress but it's not on the official website. Or maybe you can recommend something else?
Hi. The remote or only option attached is for pics only. I’ve asked BlueSkySea. See what they say.

Sorted! I was being old and stupid! Needed to first connect dash am to WiFi. Is local network, enter passcode 12345678 and there you go! Sometimes step back and take a breath! Appreciate your support! Everything works well with this Dashcam. Easy install and I’m no mechanic. Works great! I recommend DV777 from BlueSkySea.

I attached MM4K to my helmet, works good for me.
Doesn't have a waterproof case. it worked through tiny bit of rain and fog/mist. If its pouring i take it down. lasts more then my 50 minutes trip.

Sounds good. I actually used my DV777 yesterday and as well as the video, I get the GPS info on the recording. Google Maps with Speed etc. I wanted it for security
& Insurance over replaying my rides. Depends on what you want to achieve. Thanks for sharing.

Back