Music, inspires you

(no offense, but as for me, it lacks inspiration)

The tune, that thanks I come across one of the members here- still rocks my boat!

Shame, didn't found as good of an album to DL or maybe, she'll never going to make one as good...

one of those...

oops, posted it already

Will re'edit, once further through my library

Good old gal! ;)

Last edited:
toes curling tune ;)

hah... memories...

one of those that still knocks me out of my socks...

one more of those, that can get out of coma!
Come on, do post yours!? o_O

absolutely one the best ever man's ballades ;)

This song was forced to listen when I was in kinder-garden, but now it inspires me for a good / positive day start bringing back childhood memories when whole world around me was in pink colours [emoji3]

This song was forced to listen when I was in kinder-garden, but now it inspires me for a good / positive day start bringing back childhood memories when whole world around me was in pink colours [emoji3]

for some reason (I have no idea why) this gets played at weddings all the time

for some reason (I have no idea why) this gets played at weddings all the time
Maybe The wedding is The beginning of something new same way as this song was played in the kinder-garden in the mornings, - beginning of the day.
It may sounds silly / funny, I am grown up man, but hearing this "st _ pid chicken song ?", It gives me a positive emotions. Probably because of a good positive memories from my child hood and becauae in some way I am still a big child inside ? [emoji5]

If to go back to serious insiparion then "Oxygène 1-13" by Jean-Michel Jarre was and still is one of my Top insipations. He is The Platinum Classic !

Oxygene is a must have album, thats just the way it is.
And i am by no means a fan in any way of electronic music, but some things is allright when they got server with massive ammounts of THC.
But modern dance music techno, bass & drum and what ever its called, i am sorry but a fjew minutes of listening to that and i am ready to kill some one.
Its allso only a little rap i can stomac.

Otherwise my collection span from Vivaldi to motorhead and from Janis Joplin to pink floyd and from Robert Johnson to SRW, sadly i dont get opera aside from the technical aspect of it, perhaps its due to much of it beeing in languages i dont know that good.

Destination if i get my hands on time machine.

need this...

Nice and relaxing.
I dont even know how this style is called ... reggae-chill-out ? :)
funky-cruising- reggae-chill-out?
:D

Here's another very uplifting dance track:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Off Topic 0
Dashmellow Off Topic 28
Back