My brand new SG9665GC V3 is not performing as expected!

I feel like I have to thank @niko again in public for his undivided attention to any issues, not just for the new camera he immediately sent to replace to older unit but for his continues support and solution finder to any of SG products.

It is a rare thing finding today such dedication to aftersales, I do not think that you can go wrong with any of the StreetGuardian products nor their distributors. Keep up the good job guys!!

Thanks for the kind words, most often we only hear from people who have some problem, we always support them regardless but it's a nice change to get some good feedback also, thanks again for your business

Just keep up like this guys. Products are very good but that is not enough without real support. Cheers.

Sent from my LG-H960

I feel like I have to thank @niko again in public for his undivided attention to any issues, not just for the new camera he immediately sent to replace to older unit but for his continues support and solution finder to any of SG products.

It is a rare thing finding today such dedication to aftersales, I do not think that you can go wrong with any of the StreetGuardian products nor their distributors. Keep up the good job guys!!
+1

Back