My Complaint about DashCamTalk!

Dashmellow

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Umpteen
My complaint about DashCamTalk!

I have had enough of DashCamTalk! Let me begin by saying that DashCamTalk has so frequently lied about how it has an absolute right to be intolerant in the name of tolerance that some weaker-minded people are starting to believe it. We need to explain to such people that I, speaking as someone who is not a cankered, self-deluded Xanthippe, am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I unequivocally hope that DashCamTalk serves a long prison term for its illegal attempts to cultivate networks of snitches and spies to ensure that any unity against it can immediately be nipped in the bud. Now that I've had time to think about DashCamTalk's objectives, my only question is this: Why? Why destroy our youths' ability to relax, reflect, study, and meditate? The answer may surprise you, especially when you consider that DashCamTalk fully intends to require schoolchildren to be taught that criminals are merely social rebels. But that's not enough, not for it. DashCamTalk will additionally rob us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings, which is why I allege that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which it abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve playing an essential role in the struggle against entrenched class, race, and gender hierarchies of privilege and power. Success is getting the world to see that DashCamTalk likes forcing square pegs into round holes. That's the most damnable thing about it. It's also why DashCamTalk hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What it lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that DashCamTalk's junta appears to be growing in number. I pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that the most uppish mountebanks I've ever seen must transition away from the spleeny ideology of anarchism and learn to lend support to the thesis that DashCamTalk's virtue and brains are inversely proportionate to its vices and the size of its mouth. More than that, DashCamTalk says that everything will be hunky-dory if we let it assuage the hungers of its foot soldiers with servings of fresh scapegoats. Although DashCamTalk surely cut that statement out of whole cloth, in its limited horizon it itself is the important object. As a sequence to this self-conceit, DashCamTalk imagines that it's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. We therefore need to explain to it that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want DashCamTalk to cause capricious subversion to gather momentum on college campuses, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while DashCamTalk claims that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of temulent stereotypes.

DashCamTalk wants you to believe that it is beyond reproach. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by DashCamTalk's unbalanced, inattentive cajoleries. When I first heard about DashCamTalk's metanarratives, I dismissed them as merely sophomoric. But when I later learned that it wants me to surrender to the stultifying straitjacket of mammonism, I realized that I've run into some distressing examples of confirmation bias among DashCamTalk's compeers. For instance, they profess that DashCamTalk is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. Interestingly, though, they fail to notice that you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with DashCamTalk. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we express our concerns about DashCamTalk's sanctimonious rodomontades.

It's our responsibility to serve on the side of Truth. That's the first step in scuttling its brutal attempts to mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is but as it wants you to see it, and it's the only way to balkanize its loathsome coalition of ill-natured devotees of conspiracy theories and fork-tongued, illiterate criticasters into an etiolated and sapless agglomeration. DashCamTalk's guild provides moonstruck Svengalis group membership and some safety, but it also limits their capacity to understand that DashCamTalk always puts a fugleman in charge of working hand-in-glove with scornful agelasts. That way, DashCamTalk can feign innocence, as it wasn't the one who did anything wrong. In fact, it can easily deny that it feels that it is perched atop the moral high ground. If so, then maybe DashCamTalk should climb down to scavenge for some facts before claiming that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. I used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with DashCamTalk. Unfortunately, the terms that it insists upon are so thoroughly unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that I know some rude wretches who actually believe that things have never been better. Incredible? Those same people have told me that it could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that DashCamTalk's op-ed pieces leave much to be desired. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can stop defending the stolid status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change.

The largest problem, however, is that although I disapprove of what DashCamTalk says, I will defend to the death its right to say it. Or, at a minimum, I'll reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from DashCamTalk's claims. Okay, that's not quite the same as “defending to the death,” but at least it demonstrates that my advice to you is that whenever you find yourself maintaining social tranquillity it is important to avoid the pitfall of irrationalism. Fortunately, that's not too hard to do if you always bear in mind the fact that I despise everything about DashCamTalk. I despise DashCamTalk's attempts to deny citizens the ability to become informed about the destruction that it is capable of. I despise how it insists that it possesses infinite wisdom. Most of all, I despise its complete obliviousness to the fact that I am not au fait with its latest sentiments. I am, however, quite familiar with the manner in which DashCamTalk has been dragging men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrating them. In particular, I know that from secret-handshake societies meeting at “the usual place” to back-door admissions committees, its comrades have always found a way to promote a moralistic obstructionism.

DashCamTalk is sincerely interested in reducing human beings to the status of domestic animals. Accomplishing this, alas, is a mission to which its accomplices appear resolutely pledged. They will stop at nothing until they've managed to prevent the public from realizing that DashCamTalk's long-term goal is to create a new fundamentalism based not on religion but on an orthodoxy of hucksterism. I hate to break it to it, but down that path lies only heartache and tears. That's why I insist on mentioning that DashCamTalk swears that it has its moral compass in tact. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, DashCamTalk's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that some organizations are responsible and others are not. DashCamTalk falls into the category of “not”. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me lay the groundwork for an upcoming attempt to push the boundaries of knowledge ever farther, and together we'll remind DashCamTalk about the concept of truth in advertising. We'll make a cause célèbre out of exposing its taradiddles for what they really are. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

I read it but no idea what you are talking about.
DashCamTalk fully intends to require schoolchildren to be taught that criminals are merely social rebels...
In what context? :confused:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
1)??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
2)??????????????????????????????
3) ?
4)?????????????????????????????????????????????
5) ????????????? !!
Rant over !

Maybe time for everyone to change their password ?

It's too late for April Fool's (or at least here they're only done until 12pm!) Some of the phrases show up in random Google searches.

@Dashmellow time to change your password (if someone else hasn't already) - if not hopefully @DashCamMan can check IPs to work out what's going on!

April Fools jokes are supposed to be funny though...

Yes folks, it was intended as an April Fools joke. :)

The whole thing was computer generated by Scott Pakin's "Automatic Complaint Letter Generator" which has been around in its original form since it was first created twenty two years ago back in April, 1994.

see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Pakin's_Automatic_Complaint-Letter_Generator

I've been having occasional mischievous fun with the site since it first launched, often to hilarious effect, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work quite so well for those suffering from serious clinical humor impairment. ;)

Check you location.

Everything make sense now.

I dont need a automated complaint generator, i just need to learn to spell better and to type with more than 3 fingers. :D

Seem like all the vile building up in me in the past 40 years is finally spilling over, but unlike the microsoft chat bot i will keep my mouth shut, or rather as shut as my feeble mind allow.

...i will keep my mouth shut, or rather as shut as my feeble mind allow.

OK then I'll do it just for you. :D

ps: I thought it turned out pretty good. ;)

My complaint about the country of Denmark

I may be risking my life by telling you this, but like other daft, bleeding-heart clowns, the country of Denmark has a finely honed ability to scrap the notion of national sovereignty. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on the country of Denmark, not because I harbor any ill-will towards it but because we must be uncompromising and unequivocal when it comes to opposing our human vices wherever they may be found—arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of the country of Denmark's tyrannous ideals. The country of Denmark has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but it would be great if all of us could challenge rather than accommodate the mainstream's presuppositions. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why all of the claims I've read regarding the benefits of the country of Denmark's ultimata have been absolutely premature. That is, they always seem to be based on an inadequate exploration of these ultimata, their history, and their possible meanings. I avouch it is therefore high time we choke off both plagiarism and fanaticism for good. Let me start the ball rolling with the observation that the country of Denmark and I disagree about our civic duties. I proclaim that we must do our utmost to provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of diversivolent colonialism. The country of Denmark, on the other hand, warrants that the more paperasserie and bureaucracy we have to endure, the better.

Muddleheaded, beggarly authoritarianism is a disgrace to humanity but it cannot be eliminated by moral lectures or by pious intentions. No, it can be eradicated only if we point out the glaring contradictions between the country of Denmark's idealized view of conspiracism and reality. As something that enjoys brandishing words like “galvanocauterization” and “anthropophysiography” as a smoke screen to hide its flights of fancy's inherent paradoxes, the country of Denmark must unquestionably be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to its inattentive inclinations. I have one itsy-bitsy problem with the country of Denmark's artifices. Videlicet, they put the public peace perpetually in danger. And that's saying nothing about how what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that I can easily see it performing the following stingy acts. First, the country of Denmark will make things worse. Then, it will spread deplorable views. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

You've never heard the country of Denmark announce that it plans to provide financial support to backwards banana republics and their ethically bankrupt dictators? Well, the country of Denmark has repeatedly enunciated such a plan but in its typically convoluted way. The country of Denmark's pals consider its fusillades a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of barbarism. In short, exploitative, sex-crazed yutzes do nothing but eat, smell bad, and reproduce while contributing little or nothing productive to society in return for their upkeep.

Youtube also had April fool called Snoopavision.
It's supposed to play the video differently.
However, once you click on Snoop's head, it takes you to this screen that says "Your video will be in Snoopavision in 9/1/2117". :eek:

2016 April Fools Snoopavision by 2117.jpg

However, the project looks like it's real thing, :confused:

Back