My DDPai Z40 got bootloop

giang

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Hello all,

This is my first post here and it's about a problem with my Z40.

I have contacted the seller but they refused to help because it's out of 3 months warranty, I bought it for around 9 months with about 7500km driving.

It was working fine without any problem, ultil yesterday, I started my car as usual and the dashcam was hanged at DDPai logo...

I tried to press the reset button but still the same.

Please help if you have any experience with this issue.

Thank you very much!

Hello all,

This is my first post here and it's about a problem with my Z40.

I have contacted the seller but they refused to help because it's out of 3 months warranty, I bought it for around 9 months with about 7500km driving.

It was working fine without any problem, ultil yesterday, I started my car as usual and the dashcam was hanged at DDPai logo...

I tried to press the reset button but still the same.

Please help if you have any experience with this issue.

Thank you very much!
In the factory firmware in the upginfo file, change the values of "=n" to the values of "=y". After that, all parts of the firmware will be stitched. But it is very dangerous if the power supply is unstable.

In the factory firmware in the upginfo file, change the values of "=n" to the values of "=y". After that, all parts of the firmware will be stitched. But it is very dangerous if the power supply is unstable.

Yes, I flashed with "=y" and it worked.

It seems you are the one from 4pda.ru too?

Hola me ha pasado lo mismo pero no encuentro firmware donde lo podría conseguir. gracias

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Z40 3
J Z40 16
R Z40 48
Back