My first Dashcam video submission -- enjoy the beautiful sky

Your right Bruce thats a very beautiful sky indeed......nice to see someone driving and maintaining a safe distance from the( car) in front....I used the word ( car) as I cant spell vehicle :( thanks for sharing the video with us all...............Ipol.

cest mon plaisir Bruce.............. I was joshing as usual I skype with around 8 american friends (or is that fiends) nope I was right its friends all in different states right across america.I was playing on the pronunciation of the word vehicle we say like vehcal and my usa friends say it like ve-hic-cal. Dont mind me you have to put it down to my age o_O enfin le ciel est vraiment beau Ipol PS I think I might know your cousin Ronald........:D

I would pronounce Vehicle in french as Vay-Hee-Cule -- I actually have a cousin named Ronald but he is an Arsenault (Acadienne bien oui!)

@ Bruce I have lived in france for 23 years now and still speak french ( comme une vache espagnole) I think I had better stick to english......Ipol...... Keeping on subject the video looks fine congratulations ......Ipol

Thanks for posting the video Bruce. The sky lighting looks really great.
A really nice capture and the music fits well.

Back