My first 'legit' cam

What made you move to Mexico? work?

were really going off topic here..
My wife is Mexican and we live with her mom who needs us right now.

What made you move to Mexico? work?

were really going off topic here..

The student trying to become the Master already?

@GJHS What's your favorite word and why?

I'll show that Bry0n what off topic means...

The student trying to become the Master already?

@GJHS What's your favorite word and why?

I'll show that Bry0n what off topic means...

:D

I find it interesting learning about others :)

Favorite word of the day: Ultracrepidarian

adjective . 1. noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside the area of his or her expertise:

It may or may not be off topic......time will tell. :rolleyes:

Favorite word of the day: Ultracrepidarian

adjective . 1. noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside the area of his or her expertise:

It may or may not be off topic......time will tell. :rolleyes:

Ants are made of pie!

Back on topic!! I got my cam today. It's charging now. I'll play with the configurations tonight and (maybe) get it set up in my car tomorrow. Psyched!!

Back on topic!! I got my cam today. It's charging now. I'll play with the configurations tonight and (maybe) get it set up in my car tomorrow. Psyched!!

I have to make a funny confession. This amusing thread got so far off topic I had to go back to the first post to remember which camera you were interested in buying. :rolleyes:

Have fun with your new toy! I think you'll be impressed with the performance for the money. Let us know how it goes.

Haha!! Busy trying to download the SD formatting thingy and VLC media player...trying to get all the configurations for the cam squared away. I wish I was more techie. I get so confused. Anyone watch NCIS? Where McGee tries to talk tech to Gibbs? Yeah, I'm Gibbs.

@Gibbs Forget VLC for dash cam watching, get this: Registrator Viewer

Throw all your videos in from your mobius at it will organize them into day long movies. Pretty cool. Plus other features as well. Best of all its free and it works.

Back