My first take

Airborne

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A129
Let me know what you think guys, this was my first time filming, excuse me if any crazy language was inserted, I am pretty sure its clean..lol. I can see now how you can get to enjoy these cams
On the card, should I delete on the computer or is there a way to delete on the camera, this is very cool
Well my file is too large, now what, the forum told me so

I can send the file through Gmail?? What gives???

If you want to share a video file here, most people use YouTube. There are other file sharing sites but YT is the most common.

Upload the file to YouTube, get the link for sharing, then embed it here by clicking on the three dots, then select Media.
1569278877495.png

OK thanks, what if I want to delete all the files, can the computer do that for me, I know how, I just needed to ask if that is the prop[er way

OK here you go...... I am ready for comments and suggestions

Thanks Tony.............

It's better to delete files on the dashcam by reformatting the card in the camera - although note that this will delete ALL the files on the card.

Normally you would not need to delete any files. The camera will do that automatically when the card becomes full. It deletes the oldest file on the card before writing a new one.

Also I did not see my speed on the file, should that be on it?

It's better to delete files on the dashcam by reformatting the card in the camera - although note that this will delete ALL the files on the card.

Normally you would not need to delete any files. The camera will do that automatically when the card becomes full. It deletes the oldest file on the card before writing a new one.
So just let them over write??? is that best............

Also I did not see my speed on the file, should that be on it?
In the menu you can select what data is shown in the GPS stamp. You can have speed, coordinates, both, or OFF.

OK thanks again Tony, I am putting one more video up tonight, hopefully I will have some interesting footage in the coming days...............

OK thanks again Tony, I am putting one more video up tonight, hopefully I will have some interesting footage in the coming days...............

it says "Video Unavailable"

Maybe since I mention the company's name, not sure why

OK here you go...... I am ready for comments and suggestions
I think you need to set your timezone, clock looks way out...

Looks like you found the perfect spot to install the front camera,haha..(y)

blocked for copyright, got any music playing in the background?
Yesterday I try to play this video, it showed the copyright issue. I thought that's why Jokiin mentioned this.

Back