Need help deciding on MicroSD card

400gb Sandisk A1 Card is still working great in my SG9663DC. I’m using the Latest beta firmware. Nothing was changed to make it work though. I think previous firmware would be fine too but always best to be on the latest. (No reason to be on Older firmware)

To update the thread, the 64GB Adata premier has been working fine so far (about 3 weeks of use, with about 3hrs of recording daily).

User xtp says “everyone” uses Sandisk high endurance.

https://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=116400015&postcount=37

xtp: “just get the one everyone else gets, the sandisk high endurance.

it's not a fast card, but it's tuned specifically for dash cams. and the card controller won't overheat/ wear out the card faster.”
User 'xtp' is wrong because I don't use Sandisk cards. Sounds like just another 'internet expert' stating his opinion as though it's fact. :rolleyes:

@Street Guardian USA or @jokiin is this a great memory card to use? Another site is saying stay away, use high endurance, this Evo will run hot and vary the voltage too much to be considered reliable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XWZWYVP

Yes these green Samsung EVO U3 Cards are very good.
(And they are shipped and sold by Amazon so you don’t have to worry about potential fakes from third-party sellers which happens quite a bit even on Amazon)

The other site is wrong for sure. We’ve shipped/bundled many hundreds of these cards and they are very stable.

We also use the New Sandisk “A1” Cards now as well which are also very good.

Yes these green Samsung EVO U3 Cards are very good.
(And they are shipped and sold by Amazon so you don’t have to worry about potential fakes from third-party sellers which happens quite a bit even on Amazon)

The other site is wrong for sure. We’ve shipped/bundled many hundreds of these cards and they are very stable....
I'll second that. I've been using a 256GB green Samsung EVO card in my 'DC' since November with no problems.

I was under the impression most class 10 cards would be more than enough?

Back