Need Manual for my dash cam...

jacker

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the dash cam in the image but the manual that came with it has fonts so small that I doubt anyone could read them. If someone has or knows of a more legible manual for this camera it would be very helpful. The camera can be seen on the Wal-Mart page too:

Thanks for any help!!

Jack

Attachments

• walmart_image_small.jpg
    walmart_image_small.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I did not say it but almost any link to the manual that can be downloaded and it's font edited would be helpful.

The only thing I have is the paper manual that came in the box with it's tiny fonts.

Jack

Welcome to DCT @jacker :)

They are most likely the same cam. At the bottom of the dashcam and action cam world you'll find tons of "white label" rebrands and generic copies- this cam is one of those. Most dashcams are simple and intuitive to operate; once you learn how to use one you can do most all of them without a manual.

Dashcams need a decent SD card- that one probably requires a Class 10 rating of a good brand like Samsung, SanDisk, Transcend, etc. It might wirk with a small one but for practical reasons I wouldn't go smaller than 32GB. The card will probably cost as much or more than that cam did.

Give the cam a try if you want to, but be prepared to be disappointed greatly by poor images, unreliability, short cam life, or all these. You can't get what you don't pay for and that price cannot even build a decent cam, much less retail it. We can happily recommend better if you wish.

Phil

Back