New 2104 FW v1.12.02 Download link & Video vs v1.11.13 vs v1.08.05

Hi, I test trancend 128g, during 7 days aging test, it has no any issue. Recommand to format by utility program.

Yes, this we know that exFat SD ( microsd )- cards need need to format to Fat32 in order to work in Panorama II.

Question is: after 64, 128Gb flash card formatted on PC from exFat to Fat32 and then using for video recording inside Psnorama II, - can after that the Panorama II format 64-128gb inside itself, or not using internal formatting option from its menu? Hope you know what I mean ?

I will try my 64gb microsd formatting inside Panorsma II soon, but I dont have 128gb to test.

64g and 128g also can be formatted at panorama 2. It is working now. But It sometimes show the problem. So I recommand use pc.

Just an observation with 1.12.02. I noticed that the files in the Event folder are not locked. Don't know if this is a bug or not.

Just an observation with 1.12.02. I noticed that the files in the Event folder are not locked. Don't know if this is a bug or not.

What do you mean under "not locked"?

Event folder file is looping on that folder only. Now lock is useless. Before has only
One folder,So I use lock system. Now each folder already distinguished. This is reasonable mechanism.

Event folder file is looping on that folder only. Now lock is useless. Before has only
One folder,So I use lock system. Now each folder already distinguished. This is reasonable mechanism.

I meant the same with my qiestion to @khill215 ;)

What do you mean under "not locked"?

With new firmware Panorama II has separate Event folder, where emergency and g-sensor files will be recorded into that folder separately.
Normal loop-recorded files are saved into separate normal "Video" folder so they will not over-write emergency-recorded files in the "Event" folder.

Ok, so there is no chance of files in the event folder of being over written then?

G-force sensor works alot better. On low setting, i am able to only trigger it by going fast on speed bumps and slamming the car door. Regular driving doesn't trigger it. Before, regular driving would trigger sensor.

G-force sensor works alot better. On low setting, i am able to only trigger it by going fast on speed bumps and slamming the car door. Regular driving doesn't trigger it. Before, regular driving would trigger sensor.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Awesome! Yesterday I installed the new firmware and immediately switched the g-sensor off before even giving it a try (I expected it to behave the same way as with previous versions). I'll enable it on low for the ride home tonight and give it a try...

I find the G Sensor on low to be a bit too sensitive for me. Driving around a roundabout at a quick pace will set it off. I drive a small car, 2 years old, and our roads are not the best. 1.08 was better for my particular setup. I understand every road, cars suspension is different...

I find the G Sensor on low to be a bit too sensitive for me. Driving around a roundabout at a quick pace will set it off. I drive a small car, 2 years old, and our roads are not the best. 1.08 was better for my particular setup. I understand every road, cars suspension is different...

v1.08.05 G-sensor on even Lowest settings was way too sensitive ( at least for me and most others who gave feedback on it ).
With v1.12.02 G-sensor is calibrated to be not so "gentle" and works fine on Lowest settings, - I mean it's not that sensitive any more as it was on v1.08.05 if driving same roads, bumps etc like I use to drive almost every day same route.

Anyway, you right @ every road, cars suspension is different...

Do we really need to update via a power outlet? I don't have one for the camera, but do have a USB cable to power it.

Do we really need to update via a power outlet? I don't have one for the camera, but do have a USB cable to power it.
Hi, It has no ways to firmware upgrade by usb port.
Just do 12v nomal power supply.
Thanks

Good afternoon. Here is a video how to install the firmware correctly.

NB! Never try to update using 5v micro-USB port as power supply, - you are going to brick it, I learned on my own skin 10 month ago :(
For update proper operational, Panorama II need higher voltage ( 12v ).
5v micro-usb port can be used for any other doings ( recording, playback, etc ) except: DO NOT UPDATE WHILE USING 5V MICRO-USB PORT !

Excellent work guys, I will go and install that new firmware.
Cheers.

Back