New car, new camera - Want high quality night mode, 2CH, WiFi, Parking mode, buffered lock button, stealth casing under $400 USD

Xybone

Reaction score
Country
United States
Recently purchased a new car, so I need a new set of cameras. Still using my B1W, Aukey DR02, and Viofo A119 v1, all have been working perfectly fine. But I’d like to upgrade to a modern dashcam system.

Wants:
- 1440p, my 1080p cams are good quality for 1080p but there have been times where I wish it could be better.
- Able to see at night (license plates if I’m lucky)
- WiFi, to transfer videos to a phone wirelessly. Bonus points if it can download video/change settings without stopping the recording.
- Front & rear camera, no cabin/interior cam needed
- A good parking mode/24-7 recording mode, and bonus points for an easy hardwiring kit
- A lock video/SOS video that doesn’t lock the entire clip, but instead takes the 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after to use as the locked/SOS video.
- A case that doesn’t hang down from the windshield, and allows me to press the buttons from below the rear view mirror or without looking at the icons
- No intrusive manufacturer logos on the video (I’m ok with the brand in the timestamp but not ok with a logo in the corner)
- Under $400 USD total

Honestly, I was interested in the dashcam setup the Oregon Floral Parade maniac was using, but I couldn’t find any info on the brand of the dashcam:

I was looking at the Vantrue N4 Pro, Viofo A119 Mini 2, Viofo A229 Pro, and the Street Guardian SG9667DC2K. Any other camera models I should be looking at? Thanks.

Back