New firmware Ver2.000 for BlackVue DR550GW-2CH

alexsoll

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Belarus
Dash Cam
Street Guardian, BlackVue, Thinkware
http://www.blackvue.com/en/contents...boardsort=&page=1&idx=1226&search=&searchstr=

31871bd7d553.png

Does it fix the bad rear camera or the bit rate. I wonder.
Recon No and No

oo, did I make my post on the other thread too soon!! lol
Am away from home on business so cant test this until the weekend, but PLEASE fix the bitrate issue!!

Very much looking forward to the results

oo, did I make my post on the other thread too soon!! lol
Am away from home on business so cant test this until the weekend, but PLEASE fix the bitrate issue!!Very much looking forward to the results

bitrate remained the same

d78330fcb924.png

45287ede3470.png

==================================
008d8893229b.png

141b126d184c.png

beaeeb5dec99.png

Last edited:
unimpressed.
It looks like they have written in a lock to stop language changes between units - I hope thats not the main aim of this version.

unimpressed.
It looks like they have written in a lock to stop language changes between units - I hope thats not the main aim of this version.
The main goal is to create difficulties for the Russians could not do the custom firmware (((

Looks like it. I have not installed it if there are no real differences then whats the point.

Have they improved the video quality at all at night or day. It would be nice to have two blackvue DR550GW cameras one original firmware one new then see the footage switch from one to the other. Then another with your test custom firmware beside that. all full screen of course.

How come everything is in focus on all your videos, nothing is focused on mine.

well looks to me like much the same....

oooo I wonder if they have fixed the new introduced missing rear camera footage missing a few frames making it a pain in the ass to line up in the editing suite.

Last edited:
This is a painstaking task. I can't explain it in English.
Put here their original video (day, preferably in the Parking lot), I'll take a look and give recommendations.

Okay Thanks.
Question?
Does it need taking apart fully?
Is the lens glued?

Thank you. I am sure I am starting to understand Russian from watching all your videos...
turn anticlockwise for closer clockwise for further, move milimeter and check the recording on the PC or your tablet or phone...

Perfect thanks.

Good luck. You can do it!

Back