New G1WH Motion setting.

kenny1

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi ,i have just purchased a new G1WH ,i have bought this to detect thiefs.I have set it on Motion detect ,and wonder what would be the best settings .Should i use the loop timing or turn it off, ?Screen saver off or on ?Power saver off or on .Also what is the timer at the bottom of the screen.I know the top one is for total time left on card.I hope someone can help. Thankyou.

How are you powering it?
With car battery hard wired or something else?

If you enable motion detection,
Should i use the loop timing or turn it off, ? --> set to highest available so it overwrites oldest file. If you set loop off, it'll fill the card and stop recording.
Screen saver off or on ? --> on.
Power saver off or on? --> If it continuously powered, leave it off.
Also what is the timer at the bottom of the screen --> Date time set in the dashcam.

How are you powering it?
With car battery hard wired or something else?

If you enable motion detection,
Should i use the loop timing or turn it off, ? --> set to highest available so it overwrites oldest file. If you set loop off, it'll fill the card and stop recording.
Screen saver off or on ? --> on.
Power saver off or on? --> If it continuously powered, leave it off.
Also what is the timer at the bottom of the screen --> Date time set in the dashcam.
Hi,thankyou for quick reply,i am at present using a motor cycle battery.Strange i had it set to record anyone near the van ,when i returned 4 hrs later the screen had turned off.

Back