New GoPro tiny 4K remote lens camera

What you don't get from those cameras is the wide angle of an action/dash cam so I'm not sure they would be much use as hat cams.

Just needs the proper lens selection for the intended product. Why assume that the technology from a smart phone needs to be re-deployed so rigidly elsewhere?

No doubt there have been put a lot of R&D into the small phone cameras lately, hell they can even cram in a little optical zoom.

Still i would not go for a photo trip with my smartphone, but if i suddenly needed to photo or video something it is nice you have the option to whip out a camera.

Off course me and my dislike for carrying a phone means that option will be a no go for me sooner or later, so in that future i just have to hope it happen near to my car or i can get my car near to whatever it is i need to capture.

70 - 90 degree angle would be alright for me in a dashcam, but only car related i can see for a ultra small camera or camera unit is side cameras, and there a wide angle would be nice to have.
I have been wondering if i should contact Rockthinking to see of i could get a wide angle lens for my 90 degree Innovv C3 camera, cuz the 90 degrees is a bit narrow for side use i think.

No doubt there have been put a lot of R&D into the small phone cameras lately, hell they can even cram in a little optical zoom.

Still i would not go for a photo trip with my smartphone, but if i suddenly needed to photo or video something it is nice you have the option to whip out a camera.

Off course me and my dislike for carrying a phone means that option will be a no go for me sooner or later, so in that future i just have to hope it happen near to my car or i can get my car near to whatever it is i need to capture.

70 - 90 degree angle would be alright for me in a dashcam, but only car related i can see for a ultra small camera or camera unit is side cameras, and there a wide angle would be nice to have ( i have been wondering if i should contact Rockthinking to see of i could get a wide angle lens for my 90 degree Innovv C3 camera, cuz the 90 degrees is a bit narrow for side use i think.

Well, I'm not talking phones, I'm just talking about using the same camera technology in a different product. I think well will start to see that.

yeah i think / hope so too, would be sad to just use all that good stuff on damn phones and their cameras.

Back