New Lukas Qvia AR790 2CH?

My right hand light does stay red until the GPS and ADAS has calibrated and that can take a few minutes (it is not quick). If I have an event in that time it will flash red but since I have set the speed limits all the way up it is generally only the collision detection which guess off when I hit a pot hole. Once it has calibrated the light turns blue but will still flash if an event happens. Again this is rarely with the speed turned up. From memory it would flash a lot when I had the regular ADAS settings. The colour was related to the calibration only though.

Direct answer to second part - it auto calibrates but takes a while.

I'm using a Samsung 128GB Pro+ card in my camera and it seems to be working well so far!

My right hand light does stay red until the GPS and ADAS has calibrated and that can take a few minutes (it is not quick). If I have an event in that time it will flash red but since I have set the speed limits all the way up it is generally only the collision detection which guess off when I hit a pot hole. Once it has calibrated the light turns blue but will still flash if an event happens. Again this is rarely with the speed turned up. From memory it would flash a lot when I had the regular ADAS settings. The colour was related to the calibration only though.

Direct answer to second part - it auto calibrates but takes a while.
Excellent! I took your settings and it's gone now! Bright blue so calibration works again. Thank you!

I'm using a Samsung 128GB Pro+ card in my camera and it seems to be working well so far!
Great thanks i'm going to try some other cards and see if that changes it. (Just have to see who I can borrow it from for a couple of minutes)

Excellent! I took your settings and it's gone now! Bright blue so calibration works again. Thank you!

I have just noticed that in the latest update of the app (android) you can now set the speed of Lane Depature Warning to "not use" which I assume disables it all together. You can do it for the other options as well.

That doesn't seem to do anything. It starts to bleep a lot more when to set them all to not use.
If it was up to me, I would code an option fully disable ADAS into it, because in some cars/countries(road marking wise) it just doesn't seem to work properly.
I disabled all sounds to get rid of the beeps.

Hey Tim,

You are correct. The AR790 WD does not require a power magic pro. The camera comes stock comes with the needed wires for a hardwire install.

Unfortutnley we are not associated with the UK Lukas Store store.
We do however ship to the UK.
Hie ther,

I hope you don’t mind me asking for some advice. So I bought the AR790 and have hardwired it to the fuse box using fuse holder. The gps (blue)light is on when the ignition is off, When i turn the ignition on the light turns off and nothing else happens. I have tried everything Please help

Back