New member just ordered FINEVu CR-500HD

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to introduce myself to the group. I found your site because I just recently got rear ended in my brand new minivan two weeks before Christmas. Thankfully the other guy admitted fault and my insurance company is waiving my deductible. I am just happy my pregnant wife and 21 month old child were OK. After going through this traumatic event and watching all those Russian dash cam videos on YouTube, I decided to look for a nice dash cam DVR to install in my van, so next time I can have video proof of what happened. Hopefully I will never be involved in another wreck, but you never know the future. I have extensively used this site as a core reference for choosing a nice quality dash cam due to your in-depth discussion and video reviews. I have also used You Tube to see good reviews of dash cams from all makes and models. Apparently in America, the only people who have dash cams installed in their vehicle are the police. Every other modern country has been using dash cams for a while now to prevent insurance fraud. Sad really, because I see the value of having a dash cam installed in a vehicle in the event of a traffic accident or crash. With all this in mind, I feel that I have purchased a nice quality DVR cam for my minivan. The wife will be driving the van most of the time so I needed a low maintenance dedicated cam that is out of sight and out of mind. I went with the FINEVu CR-500HD because of the size and Sony Cmos sensor. I have always liked Sony products and have purchased many products from them. After looking at all the cheap inexpensive dash cams on the net, I liked the picture quality of the 500HD. It really has a nice set of features compared to many. I purchased this from Amazon from FineVu Products USA. This cam is fulfilled by Amazon with free shipping to my house in two days. I will get this cam by Wednesday. :D I will post many videos after I get it installed and share with the group, so for now I will just have to wait. One thing that I am wondering is why does not more people in USA not have a dash cam installed in their car? Really? After watching many months of dash cam videos, I am amazed why this is not more standard. I always hear people talking about getting into wrecks and fighting for months to prove who was at fault. If everybody in America had dash cams installed, there would be not question who was at fault. Anywho, I just wanted to say hi ;) This site is very cool and I hope to learn a lot from all of you.

Cheers
Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for joining and sharing your story. Glad to see the FineVu is available on Amazon now for a competitive price of $289. Provides another option outside of eBay.

As for the lack of cameras in the US, I think most people don't realize small, affordable and decent quality dash cams exist. With the number of dash cam videos on the Internet now, I think people will become more aware.

The seller doesn't come up anymore....

Can u ask him through the contact seller in amazon to see when he will be getting more units for us to buy!

lkwan78 said:
The seller doesn't come up anymore....

Can u ask him through the contact seller in amazon to see when he will be getting more units for us to buy!

I think I purchased the last camera from Amazon. When I added to my checkout, Amazon said there was one left. Sorry. I just looked and I cannot figure out how to contact seller. It does not give me an option. I will try.

login to your amazon acc-> your orders-> directly undearneatth the track shipment button, if the option exist, a contact seller button will be there.

lkwan78 said:
login to your amazon acc-> your orders-> directly undearneatth the track shipment button, if the option exist, a contact seller button will be there.

I just looked. No option to contact seller. Sorry. I tried.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Malodave CR-500HD 5
R CR-500HD 3
X CR-500HD 2
Back