New model available. .??

Curious, any update on capacitor version availability?

I understand it's not the end of December yet, but it has been a couple weeks since last mention, so I thought I'd ask if it was still estimated to arrive December-end, or if there was a firm date, or if there was a delay... Just any update, lol.

I can assure you all our products will be authentic. Pier28 sells direct, eBay, and on Amazon. (see my signature) We'll let everyone know when the new model details are ready to share, and pre-ordering is open.

Any chance it'll have a regulator? There are several 3-legged regulators out there that take up to 30V input and a regulated 5V output with 3 amp capacity.

Not clear what you're asking
sounds like he/she wants to feed unregulated vehicle power directly to the camera (8-14vdc or higher, if it's a 24v vehicle) so that they don't need a dedicated external power adapter.

so i'd say no. not gonna happen. it gets hot enough as it is inside a dash cam - don't need a VRM and its heat sink dumping even more heat inside the chassis.

The Panorama S/G/X1/X2 takes 12V-24V straight in, and makes install options nice. The housing is much bigger though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
David Sheets A118 (B40) 10
theroot A118 (B40) 21
Back