New model claims 1080p

Allwinner solution doesn't do 1080p, will be 720p max for primary camera and VGA on the secondary, I guess being through eBay you'll at least be able to put in a claim for not as described to get your money back if you're not happy with it, return postage will take a bit out of that though if you do

jokiin said:
Allwinner solution doesn't do 1080p, will be 720p max for primary camera and VGA on the secondary, I guess being through eBay you'll at least be able to put in a claim for not as described to get your money back if you're not happy with it, return postage will take a bit out of that though if you do

Why is that?
If someone sells you something that is either faulty or not as advertised then the seller should reimburse surely?
A few years ago some sellers would advertise an item at 1p with a £49.99 postage rate & then state in their Ts & Cs that they would only reimburse the cost of the product!
I'm sure they sent out dodgy gear on purpose. Every time I found one of them on ebay I reported them, although I got the feeling that Ebay couldn't have cared less, as long as they got their cut of everything.

jokiin said:

Take note, most claim they can do 1080p, well most of them are not lying but at what frame rate?? Almost all of them does 1080p at 10-15 frames per secs. To get a full 30 fps, you have to lower your resolution to 720p only. Only a few brand out there can do 1080p at 25-30 fps.

I wouldn't trust it, as the seller is also selling a Carcam K2000 but not specifying it's name, claiming it records in HD while being $32. Looking at the store, it seems to steel knockoff products (or dashcams).

Back