New owner questions, new firmware?

Hahaha, no I bought the car like that ): . Also the today the videos have been very choppy and laggy, I'm not exaggerating it's less than 1 fps. At first I saw it on the LCD and thought nothing of it and then when I checked it using the registrator viewer, the videos were less than 1fps.

That's a new one, not normal. The video example you just gave was smooth/full 30fps. Can you post one of the laggy examples? mega again.

Will do, I just watched it after posting about the windshield

Can't say I've ever seen that before strange. What make/model/size memory card are you using? (and is it full size SD or microSD with SD adapter?) Should only be using full size SD card, microSD could over heat and cause strange issues like this.

It is a PNY Elite performance 64GB Full size SD. It was recommended on the Panorama G amazon page so I added it to the order.

Ok, either you got a bad SD card or it's time to swap your G for a new one.

Like I said, Panorama has high quality control but anything is possible with electronics. Let's try to rule out the SD card first if possible. (can you barrow/test another one?)

The final fix will be to get you a new Panorama G. I offer an advance replacement via deposit. (so you're not left without a cam) or regular exchange after it's sent back. (I'll make arrangements via PM)

Yes thank you, I will try that in the morning!

Hahaha, no I bought the car like that ): . Also the today the videos have been very choppy and laggy, I'm not exaggerating it's less than 1 fps. At first I saw it on the LCD and thought nothing of it and then when I checked it using the registrator viewer, the videos were less than 1fps.
Do you playback directly from memory card inserted into PC reader?
Try first to download videos from memory card to your OC hard drive and then playback from there.

So it's weird. I tried another SD card and same thing. But I got it to work normally again by ejecting the SD card while the camera is ON and reinserting it. But doing that while the camera was off did nothing.

And also my camera is on firmware 1.01.01 which I believe is not the latest haha xD

Hi guys, so I've given it about a week, with the new firmware the stuttering has not returned. But the video quality remains the same, I can't read alot of license plate numbers even when at a stop light. And It doesn't seem in my opinion to be 1080p :(

Back