New SG9665GC v3 extremely blurry

One thing I have noticed about street guardian is that their after sales service is outstanding.
You got a reply here in three minutes from the manufacturer, within 4 by the US representative.
But that's no guarantee, sometimes they have to take a shower and it can take up to 15 minutes before they get back to you. Slackers!

just wish we could get things sorted quicker, hate leaving people waiting
Sending out the replacement before receiving the faulty one would be the next level in customer care. But I do see some caveats...

Sending out the replacement before receiving the faulty one would be the next level in customer care. But I do see some caveats...

We most often do that already for anyone in the same country, logistically a bit harder for some though if there is import/export involved unfortunately

I'm not surprised.

I would be prepared to wait for the faulty one before they sent a replacement.
Sending out the replacement before receiving the faulty one would be nice unfortunately there are so many asshole that will abuse that service & try to claim a dashcam probo.
The other problem is goods vanishing while in transit.
Nobody uses the South African Post Office anymore because they have such a bad name with goods disappearing after they have received it.
The only way I have goods shipped to South Africa is through a courier service.
DHL & Postnet are companies that I know are reliable.

My next question s why hasn't Street Guardian not received any of the faulty dashcams back yet?
Is is because the dashcam is still stuck in the post or are you nothing but a wanker trying to claim an extra dashcam?
If you are accusing them of selling you a faulty product, prove it.
The least you can do is give them an opportunity to examine it.

a couple of issues have come up just recently, we haven't received those particular units back as yet, just takes time when talking about international transit and logistics

prior to that though any returned units always go back and are inspected, that has always been the process and will continue, it's just the way we do it, failures are annoying but they do also provide feedback which allows us to work on improvements

The crowd over here seem to be fairly ethical.
If my above post is out of line , I apologize.

The crowd over here seem to be fairly ethical.
If my above post is out of line , I apologize.
there are plenty of ass holes out there, wankers who do **** to get another cam happens, like with everything. its getting to the point you cant even trust your mother these days. what happened to good old honesty? if I even try to rip someone off I feel really bad.

there are plenty of ass holes out there, wankers who do **** to get another cam happens, like with everything. its getting to the point you cant even trust your mother these days. what happened to good old honesty? if I even try to rip someone off I feel really bad.
Fortunately I do have a conscience, some people don't seem to be able to find that word in the dictionary.
If I tried to do someone in, I wouldn't be able to sleep until I rectified it.

Simple rule of Life: What goes around - comes around ! ;)

what ever happened to the good ol days. I remember my grand parents talking about when they were kids they didn't even have to lock their doors at night.

I bought one from Amazon, had the same issues but yet to hear from SG

I had blurry videos coming from my dashcam, so I took it down and realized that I had left the plastic film over the lens cover!

Now we are 2 of us!! Hahaha...there were two front and back on the cpl. Dod not see the back one.

Back