new Vantrue model, the N2X

Agie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
70mai S500, A229 Pro, VS1, Nexus 4 Pro, S1 Pro, A119 v3v2v1
Eagle-eyed me spotted what appears to be a new Vantrue model, the OnDash N2X. Looks like a solution akin to the body of the Vantrue Nexus 4 Pro with integrated cabin camera, 2-channel.

Sony Starvis 2 IMX675 with 2.7K, HDR.

What you been hiding from us? @Jeff_Vantrue hahaha

Screenshot_20240306-133423~2.png

images (1).jpeg

Dual 2K IMX 675 and dual HDR too, that would be very very nice

Dual 2K IMX 675 and dual HDR too, that would be very very nice
Dual HDR but don't think dual IMX675, hopefully it's not GalaxyCore but Starvis 1 for cabin camera

Well i was thinking front & rear camera, not front & interior even if that is what we are talking about here.
I have no need for interior camera, and if it come in a form factor like this, well it is hard to install in my car.
I had no mirror in my car since last summer testing the N5, CUZ i can not put it in some silly ( offset ) place, or illegal if i mount it lower on the windscreen, and forget all about i like stealth.

Well i was thinking front & rear camera, not front & interior even if that is what we are talking about here.
I have no need for interior camera, and if it come in a form factor like this, well it is hard to install in my car.
I had no mirror in my car since last summer testing the N5, CUZ i can not put it in some silly ( offset ) place, or illegal if i mount it lower on the windscreen, and forget all about i like stealth.
I suppose they are covering all possibilities in terms of channels and configurations, now with this model. Assuming it would be quite a reasonable size too, looks to be at least half the width of the Nexus 4 Pro...

Back