Newbie Looking for Stealthy Parking Cam

I've got everything working as intended and I'm really happy with the kit. Really discreet, even at night with the green light from the remote unit, its not very noticeable. I didn't realize it came with both 2m and 6m cables. This was convenient as I didn't mount the main unit in the glove box. Instead I have it in the center console for easy access. As for the SanDisk, it formatted fine and it's still working. Going to pull it tonight to review on my PC.

One question, I'm getting rattling in the audio. I'm guessing the mic is in the main unit itself? Going to try to insulate it somehow to minimize that as its quite bothersome on review. Is the purpose of the black mat thing to be a place mat for the unit?

You got a SG9665GC ? the black foam pad is to go on the mount i think to kill the vibrations between camera and mount.

My bad looks like you whent with the nice SGzc12RC, ratteling noise from that one is new to me.
But fear not it will be fixed and if it cant be done the easy way then you will get a new main unit as thats where the microfone is.

Back