Nextbase 322GW.

MS200T

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after a dash cam, looking at the Nextbase 322GW, but I don't own a smart phone. Can you use the Nextbase 322GW with out a smart phone?. Is it possible to just remove the SD card and then view images/video on a computer when you want to?. Thanks.

Can I suggest that you look at a camera that doesn't contain a lithium battery that is going to fail from heat after its second summer and make the camera useless?

A lot of cameras expect you to use a smartphone app to set them up these days. The one I just tested would not do anything unless I first set it up with the app. I'm not sure about the 322GW, but I do know that Viofo always make sure that their cameras are fully usable without an app, except for the ones without an LCD screen. I'll recommend you take a look at the Viofo A119 Mini 2.

Agree with Nigel

The Nextbase series 2 dashcams can be very unreliable with significant repair costs when the battery fails

Can I suggest that you look at a camera that doesn't contain a lithium battery that is going to fail from heat after its second summer and make the camera useless?

A lot of cameras expect you to use a smartphone app to set them up these days. The one I just tested would not do anything unless I first set it up with the app. I'm not sure about the 322GW, but I do know that Viofo always make sure that their cameras are fully usable without an app, except for the ones without an LCD screen. I'll recommend you take a look at the Viofo A119 Mini 2.
I'll check out a Viofo.
Agree with Nigel

The Nextbase series 2 dashcams can be very unreliable with significant repair costs when the battery fails
Thanks guys, looks like a Nextbase is a no go!.

Back