Nextbase 522 GW - Library video gone

Paddymc

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi all.

Apologies if this is the wrong section I am struggling here to find a video clip.

My father is having trouble with sensors on his vehicle and the garage asked him to record the footage using the dashcam provided and they would look into it.

We finally got footage of the issue and I watched it on the app (via iPhone) and I downloaded the file and I watched it again in the library section to make sure it was the file.

So he was out again last night and he came back this morning and I checked the app and dashcam to just confirm and now all the files from (23/08) are gone and the file I downloaded is gone and replaced with another file.

Is anyone familiar with using this device? Personally I think the app is an absolute disgrace it always drops connection and asks for reconnection and I've often got caught in an endless loop of connecting.

Is there any way to recover this file? If I downloaded the file on the app it should be on phone? And I can't understand how the file for replaced with another one?

once the memory card fills up it overwrites older files, if you downloaded the file on your phone connect to iTunes and check for the downloaded file there

once the memory card fills up it overwrites older files, if you downloaded the file on your phone connect to iTunes and check for the downloaded file there
I downloaded through the app. I think it's gone.

I downloaded through the app. I think it's gone.
not familiar with their app but there are generally two options for the apps, download to the photos directory, or download to the app, if downloaded to the app you need to connect to iTunes to access the downloaded file, if it's not in either then it sounds like you viewed the file rather than downloading it

Back