No cable cover for A119?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all,

I'm new to the dashcam world and I've been looking at the A118 because of its design. I like how it has the cable cover that goes up the windshield to hide the wires, making it look like it's built-in. Then I learned about the A119 and I love the GPS mount design with the pogo pins for charging. Are there plans to make a plastic cable cover for the A119? I don't see on any of the YouTube reviews where there is one included in the box for this model.

Thanks

There's no cable cover on the A119. I don't see a need for the cover. Even when I had the A118C, I never used the cable covers.

I was thinking of using the cover to hide the cable and make the camera look like it's built-in. When the camera is installed the gap between the camera itself and the top of the windshield to me makes it more obvious that it's a camera plugged in, compared to the A118. I guess I just think it makes it more stealth with the black plastic piece behind it. Like an aesthetic thing is what I'm saying, not really to hold the cable but to hide it.

I'm only going by what I have seen in videos. I don't own one so maybe in person it's not as easy to spot the camera from outside.

Thanks for the input, by the way.

Thanks! I never realized my car has that too and it also has a tint across the top. So never mind.

Back