No more dashcams for me

TonyM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
A139, M1S
We're probably going to sell / scrap my car in the next few weeks or months, so I won't be needing a dashcam anymore.

I might drop into the forum once in a while to see what's happening.

I've learned a lot about cameras in my 10 years here, and made a few online friends too.

Glad to have met you Tony.
-Chuck

well if you dont use it, then yes a car are a waste of money just rotting in the driveway

We're probably going to sell / scrap my car in the next few weeks or months, so I won't be needing a dashcam anymore.

I might drop into the forum once in a while to see what's happening.

I've learned a lot about cameras in my 10 years here, and made a few online friends too.

I've enjoyed reading your posts and picking up points from you.
Like this
Post in thread 'A139 (Pro) Telephoto Remote Camera'
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/a139-pro-telephoto-remote-camera.47892/post-590938

Hope all is well.
Cheers.

My car I bought new in Sep 21 will be my last as well.

It's covered by 5 years servicing, warranty and roadside cover. That will be a good time to sell it as I'm hoping to move soon and I won't need a car.

My current has only just crossed the 3,000 miles mark, average 158 miles a month, and most of that is driving to relatives 30 miles away ....... where I'll be moving to.

well if you dont use it, then yes a car are a waste of money just rotting in the driveway
I have been using it nearly every day, but it has become increasingly expensive to maintain, and due to family reasons we may not be able to afford to replace it

My little red car, while i got it new it have not cost me anything but the consumables and then the check at the shop every 2 years or so.
But it is now +10 years old, and really something expensive could pop up at any moment.

Back