Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
Screen%20Shot%2010-02-15%20at%2003.53%20PM_zps2qvhy6vy.jpg

Screen%20Shot%2010-02-15%20at%2003.55%20PM%20001_zps9odulixg.jpg

Screen%20Shot%2010-02-15%20at%2003.55%20PM_zpsfxqa5n6c.jpg

I have just started the review / test and its looking like a pile of something warm with flies buzzing around it.
I think that without some actual video footage , it might be a little early to call this cam ( foul ) . But for some strange reason , perhaps the G- awful audio , poor video , lack of actual 1920 x 1280 setting in the menu , makes me feel this cam could be a serious load ( of something ) .

Well , we are 4 days short of Christmas ( Xmas for some of you ) , and Im sure I will find this cam entertaining , the only question that begs , is this cam worse than the K6000 (?) ( The worst cam I ever tested ) . Have I actually found a pile , thats a bigger pile than the K6000 , seriously .

Its still too early to call this a stinker , but should you be reading this ? Check the specifications / claims very carefully . You may find them interesting . ATM I am charging the internal battery and waiting for my friend to get home from work ( sweet lord they are driving crazy out there ATM ) .

Went shopping this morning , and I have to say : Well done Melbournites , so many of you are making a serious effort to kill yourselves or some poor innocent that gets in your homicidal way .
Unfortunately I still need to go to the dentist tomorrow , I just hope no homicidal Xmas puke kills me !

Oh yes ! The cam , give me a few hours and I should have some footage to share ...
And then we can check out the pudding so to speak !

Moo-result_zpslu8bwdpk.jpg

I have just seen the video footage !
And there is a new king of the Crap pile !
Video shortly ....

Last edited:
You have a very bad case of 'valve chatter' in your car. :D

Not valve chatter....obviously a playing card in his spokes.

So the question is, do you find the crap or does the crap find you? ;)

How the hell did they cram an old cine camera into such a tiny package?
Apart from the obvious trick of leaving off any lens.

That quality! This is stuff is what other dashcam brands should emulate, best quality ever, that green timestamp is so fashionable!

10/10 would buy

So the question is, do you find the crap or does the crap find you? ;)

Aaaaah ! The chicken or the egg !
Hmmmm , been wondering that myself .. Did the Con find me , or did I find the Con (?) and thats what this cam is , Bogus to the maximus !
I dont know if Ebay will do anything about it ? , as I did report the product as being misrepresented ( Product description ) .
And I am getting a little tired of these misrepresented Dash Cams littering Ebay ..
If they tell the truth , well there you go . But making false claims - Is that fraud ? , and is fraud still a crime ?

I wonder if the idiot seller even knows what MOV and AVI are? A lot of the fake crap all claims to be MOV but records as AVI. And very messy copy and paste for description, one of the description line mentions 1920 x 108 video at 030 fps? 1920 by 108 lines would be like the width and thickness of a typical pencil when viewed on a typical laptop.

MJPEG is too good a clue for people ( to know its not a good cam )

Enough info out there telling people to buy cams with MOV .. and H264
So if your a scam er , what are you going to put in your product description (?)
Lousy Codec , Not Full HD , horrendous audio - extremely poor video . ( Well that would at least be the truth ) But the truth dont sell rubbish cams .

You could possibly file a claim with ebay for false advertising and get a refund (and perhaps send it back)

great majority of these sellers have no idea what they're selling to begin with

Eeeeeer !
?????????????????????????????????

I dont know about that , perhaps that is the case ..
You could possibly file a claim with ebay for false advertising and get a refund (and perhaps send it back)

Done !

@old4570 did the box the dashcam came in say anything about it being 1080p? That could explain why the seller is advertising it as HD.

720 is HD , but its not FULL HD and its not 1920 x 1080 ..
There was no box , it came in a plastic bag ..
The instruction manual clearly states MJPEG , 1280 x 720 ...
+ All the sellers of this cam are using the wrong description .. ( ?? )
And I dont know why the description mentions NTK 96650 ... ( ? )

Is it a happy accident ? ( I have to wonder )

Whats in the bag + instruction Manual

Back