No recording after parking mode wakeup

pit0711

Reaction score
Country
Germany
My A139 Pro have some issues since day 1

Mostly when i turn on my car in the morning after the HK3-C cut off the power due under voltage in parking mode.
Recording Led switches on!
Sound: 2channel recording plays
No files are saved on the SDcard, even when i am driving hours of hours in my Volkswagen car.
Even when i press "lock file button", i already missed out some action because 0 files got recorded this day.

Here is my setup:

- A139 Pro 2CH
- HK3-C
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I A2, C10, V30, U3
- Latest Firmware
- Already did a full reset
- SD Card already formatted twice

My solution is unplug and replug the USB cable every day to be safe...
Not ideal, please help

My a139pro is hardwired to an external battery this morning it was dead flat as I knew it would be and camera was off, soon as I turned the car the camera woke up and started recording.
My suggestion would be to try another sdcard 1st

Are you sure that the camera is in parking mode when you enter the car and that HK3 itself did not stop recording during the night due to voltage drop ?

When the voltage cuts off in the morning the camera is shutting down, ok this is normal.

But when i start my car, camera boots, makes the boot sound, plays the "audio recording" started sound.

then i drive a few hours around then i check for new files.. nothing, no new records.
When i unplug the camera, replug it, then files are beeing recorded.

So its like a wakeup bug from parking mode after voltage cutoff.

please fix with new firmware

Fixing the firmware just for you probably won't be possible when it works for everyone else :) . What did you try to test before you asked here ?

0 - 5-second delay to start the camera in the is ON setting ?
1- the latest firmware ?
2- SDcard format or another card ?
3- reading the card in another device ?
4- factory reset ?

Back