OBD Power for A129 Plus?

StumpyMcDugal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I just installed the A129 Plus and find it pretty amazing for the price point.

My question, has anyone used a OBD Power cable for their A129? This seems so much easier than a hardwire.

No official product from Viofo. As an aftermarket product, you'd probably be looking at an OBD-to-cigarette socket adapter or similar.

No official product from Viofo. As an aftermarket product, you'd probably be looking at an OBD-to-cigarette socket adapter or similar.
Need to make sure that it will switch off when required, OBD power is always on.

Hello everyone, I just installed the A129 Plus and find it pretty amazing for the price point.

My question, has anyone used a OBD Power cable for their A129? This seems so much easier than a hardwire.
OBD seems like a good idea, but I recommend the VIOFO HK3 to avoid any issues, normally it is not a difficult install.

Need to make sure that it will switch off when required, OBD power is always on.

OBD seems like a good idea, but I recommend the VIOFO HK3 to avoid any issues, normally it is not a difficult install.

thanks for the response

Back