Off roading BMW

• Thread starter Deleted member 12474
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12474

I briefly looked at my phone and didn't notice until I saw the cloud of dust, which is why I was slow to react.

My guess is the driver was looking at his phone and didn't notice the curve was ending. The car kept going and I ended up passing him a few miles down the road.

Lets hope the like on that picture of a cupcake was worth it. :)

He probably went to change his underwear. Lucky to be alive.

Exactly. I missed a lot in the couple seconds I glanced at a notification.
That's why I keep my phone in my pocket - no way I can be tempted to check notifications. Nothing is so important that it requires my immediate attention.

There's something about a vibration/notification that makes you look, it's almost as if it's designed that way. :sick:
I keep my phone in my pocket usually, but my watch will still vibrate.

Hard to break the habit of bringing my eyes to my wrist, especially for apps that might send two notifications back to back. (glaring at you snapchat :cautious:)

Maybe the guy nodded off though, might explain why he nearly went into the ditch.
Luckily he didn't keep going and hit the divider before the bridge or the car right past it who had their hazards on.
Maybe just too many road pops. :coffee:

There's something about a vibration/notification that makes you look, it's almost as if it's designed that way. :sick:
Turn notifications off - look when you have time and it's safe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
reverend Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 9
Back