The VW CC is definitely not suitable for offroading

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
I proved this by getting well and truly stuck in a field this weekend!

You can see the tractor making light work of it in the rear camera just after two minutes (complete with Alvin and the Chipmunks impressions!)

It's very good, but you must drive slower so that tractor can follow you:p

You've lost your man card.
ManCardRevoked.jpg

My sister had a 2009 VW CC turbo. I never did like that car. I told her to get a Japanese car next time, she went out and got a BMW, even worst o_O

Over 50 cars got stuck there that day so I don't mind so much - Summer tyres with three inches of mud are pretty dodgy on the road too so she got cleaned straight away!

It was difficult working out if certain bits were mud or turds though!

haha :D

Around 1993 or somthing i was with my friend at a meeting with the Land Rover club, it was held at what i think is the largest military playground here in Jutland.
I did a drive in the terrain which was pretty uneven as tanks and other offroad things normally drive there, but i was driving just fine with my 1986 Opel Kaddet 1.6 GT with all year tieres.
Got so far out there passing by land rovers had big eyed drivers, clearly thay had a WTF moment :p

I want to see a day when tractors will have a dashcams installed.
If I had one I would stick it in.
Anyone have a riding lawn mower and a C3?
We have to start somewhere.

If I had one I would stick it in.
Anyone have a riding lawn mower and a C3?
We have to start somewhere.
Maybe I can put one on my snow blower next winter. ;)

haha :D

Around 1993 or somthing i was with my friend at a meeting with the Land Rover club, it was held at what i think is the largest military playground here in Jutland.
I did a drive in the terrain which was pretty uneven as tanks and other offroad things normally drive there, but i was driving just fine with my 1986 Opel Kaddet 1.6 GT with all year tieres.
Got so far out there passing by land rovers had big eyed drivers, clearly thay had a WTF moment :p
i had a similar experience myself. a friend was showing me some land they'd just bought - we were basically driving through some hilly fields and an occasional shallow (2-3 inches) stream. he was driving a lifted 2wd dodge ramcharger with mud tires, and i was in a *lowered" 1995 toyota camry v6 on street/summer tires. he got stuck in some sand, and he got a little upset when i offered to help pull him out. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MobileGlances Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 2
Back