One with Sony Exmor IMX322 or good night recording under $100

DocHudson

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello folks,

Yet another what to buy question. Have been researching for a couple of days now. The intended use is in the state of New York (so not so hot, except a couple of months of summer) but lot of darkness in winter. Planning to buy total 4 dashcams, for 2 cars, preferably all different so that I get 4 options to play around with and stick best 2 for the fronts and others two for the rear. I was planning to go for best but can't afford to spend $1000 at this moment. With the close call we had 2 days ago, this has gotten on first priority.

So far, I have short listed.
- Mini 0805 or 0806 ( I really can't figure out which one is the best. With multiple brands of 0806, don't know which one is real.)
- Mobius
- Rexing V1
- Pyrus R300

Is there any dashcam with Sony Exmor IMX 322 sensor that costs less than $100? Or is there any other dashcam I should be considering, cost less than $100 and good night recording?

Thanks a lot for all community knowledge and expertise.

Is there any dashcam with Sony Exmor IMX 322 sensor that costs less than $100?
not enough to have only Sony, there are many factors affecting the overall performance and quality of video

the camera has not been tested by me, nothing good (and bad ) I can't say. At your own risk use

not enough to have only Sony, there are many factors affecting the overall performance and quality of video

the camera has not been tested by me, nothing good (and bad ) I can't say. At your own risk use
The link isn't active and I am NOT going to buy any dashcam that I haven't seen a video of. Whatever comes as a recommendation, I will check videos myself from multiple sources and only then will make a purchase. Its not about cost saving but something to come handy when sh!t happens. Its just that I am not in position for spending $1000 on 2 cars at this moment, I am trying to find best of the crop.

Thanks for the comment.

Its just that I am not in position for spending $1000
4 pieces of Street Guardian SG9665GC - will solve your problem,
speak to Pier28, maybe he'll do a discount for quantity ;)

http://dashcamtalk.com/dash-cam-comparison/

aiJSb.jpg

Back