Ordered a SG9665GC

Great guys, you really bring service to a next level! I guess there are many suppliers who can learn from you. Big thumbs up!!

...It's a tiny bit of a hassle as I'm a linux user....
Look into the video editing program 'kdenlive' - it may have the functionality you're looking for. I've only played with it a bit but @Gibson99 I believe uses it quite extensively so he may be able to assist more than I can.

Thnx, I will give that I try, but in all honesty I've been using Windows more and more last couple of weeks (since Windows 10), so using Registratorviewer won't be too much of a hassle.

And.......my cam just arrived! Let's do some unboxing :)

@Hiniko....are you sure you didn't make a mistake? I found a CPL in my package which I didn't order nor pay.... Let me know if I need to send it back to you.

Edit: Let me add that the cam and hardwire kit are also in the package of course ;)

Last edited:
I love it how quickly you guys reply on questions over here :)

OK, should I be able to export that chunk from registratorviewer? It's a tiny bit of a hassle as I'm a linux user, but I guess I can live with login in to Windows once in a while.

I manage to do everthing but upgrade the firmware on linux. I simply copy the files and use mencoder/ffmpeg to cut or concatenate the movies.
I have some nice scripts that do overlays: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/feitelijks-sg9665sc.16011/#post-217621

@Hiniko....are you sure you didn't make a mistake? I found a CPL in my package which I didn't order nor pay.... Let me know if I need to send it back to you.

Edit: Let me add that the cam and hardwire kit are also in the package of course ;)
I am going to check later on. No need sending back. Hope it will be useful for your long trip.

I am going to check later on. No need sending back. Hope it will be useful for your long trip.

Thnx Niko, I'll remember and order again with you whenever needed! And yes, as a matter of fact the conditions we will be having on our trip are ideal to use a CPL :)

Thnx Niko, I'll remember and order again with you whenever needed! And yes, as a matter of fact the conditions we will be having on our trip are ideal to use a CPL :)

There you go. Just right for nice footage !
I have been few times to Sweden, Finland ( close to northern point ), but never been to Norway. Maybe I will visit it one day after seeing your nice video footage-scenery of Norway ? ;)

There you go. Just right for nice footage !
I have been few times to Sweden, Finland ( close to northern point ), but never been to Norway. Maybe I will visit it one day after seeing your nice video footage-scenery of Norway ? ;)

Did you visit these countries during winter? If not, you really should, it's absolutely stunning. Just remember to visit our website every now and then and check the images and dashcam shots. We're leaving Saturday ;)

Did you visit these countries during winter? If not, you really should, it's absolutely stunning. Just remember to visit our website every now and then and check the images and dashcam shots. We're leaving Saturday ;)

I have been to both countries ( Sweden, Finland ) in all seasons incl. February freezing winter.
You may add your website name / link into your "Signature" ( profile settings ). This way it will be easier for forum members to navigate and check it time to time.

Dont know if you allready know, the SG9665GC have a 1000 ms overlap on the video clips, if you enter that in registrator viewer it automatic delete the overlapping parts of your video clips so you dont have any repeat footage if you create bigger files with registrator viewer..

Your site looked cool, just took a look at it :)

Darn, lost my 128GB card :( Took it out a little while ago to get some files off of it, and now I can't find it anymore :( Luckily I have a number of 32GB cards left but I hate to change them during long trips.

Back