Ordered a SG9665GC

Darn, lost my 128GB card :( Took it out a little while ago to get some files off of it, and now I can't find it anymore :( Luckily I have a number of 32GB cards left but I hate to change them during long trips.

Sorry to hear about this. I have lost quite few memory cards, but not 128 yet ( knock on wood ).

Well, I have my V2 for a year and a half now and it proved to be a solid performer throughout. I bought it primarily to record a two week / 8000 km roadtrip to the North Cape, all the way up in Norway (http://www.vomac-nl.com/category/2016/), but I was so happy with the result that I used it for our regular holidays as well when driving around to discover places and enjoy the scenery (besides using it for daily traffic at home). Quite often we watch those holiday movies back and it's a real joy to see that it's really pretty high quality stuff. I just couldn't be happier with it! :)

About a year ago we bought a new car for my wife, so I'm looking for a second dashcam now. Not only for the daily go-to-works, but (as it's a convertible) also for holiday travel movies, so it needs to make good quality movies too. Guess it's going to be a 9665GC again :)

Back