Overtakes in a 20mph & jumps two reds!

Aero

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This whole situation was bizarre......you can see at the very beginning of the footage that the driver is nowhere to be seen, so I didn't pull out in front of him. The limit is 20mph on this road and I was building up to that speed when he overtook me. Bit of a narrow road to be overtaking in truth.

I confess I was drawn in & 'pulled along' by him as we headed down the hill and did pick up too much speed for a bit :eek:.

He waited patiently at the first set of lights at the bottom of the hill when I caught him up, then he blows through the second set of red lights at the roundabout, and then waits at the third set of lights for the road to seem clear, and then still jumps them whilst they are red.

Did he jump the lights because he looked like a douche for overtaking me and never really gained anything by doing so, because I kept catching him up?

What I found odd was it was all so calm, and he didn't really appear to be in a rush (n).

Rocketmaaaaaaan!!!

I think sometimes they're just absolutely oblivious to red lights on roundabouts and actually don't care about speed limits

I think you have just spotted the lesser known wanker, most likely rushing to meet his dealer to take notice of trivial things like red lights they're for every one else not s entitled as he/she is, nice music btw

Not proud of the music choice, albeit appropriate at the time :).

Back