Padwanjoe & JooVuu X Cam Beta Unit 2 and Production Unit

Hi. Here is another test video recorded this morning which was a sunny one.

This video was recorded with JooVuu X Cam Production Unit. Video settings: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps, HDR On, 15 Mbps, no audio and default image settings.
You can see how well the X Cam copes with morning sunlight and shadows.

Hi. Here is another test video recorded this morning, driving through an underpass. The weather was rainy and the traffic horrendous.

The video recorded with JooVuu X Cam Production Unit. Rainy day and Underpass Drive. Video settings: 1920x1080@60fps, 21 Mbps, no audio, default image settings. I think the colors are better reproduce than during a sunny day.

Hi. I managed to move from the suction mount to a neodymium magnet mount for my JooVuu X Cam. Being inspired by the excellent DIY work done by @niko (thank you very much mate!) I proceeded to work. I used some double sided adhesive tape to attach a metal plate to my car's big windshield sensors case and also to attach 4 pcs of N48 neodymium magnets to the JooVuu X Cam. Enough talking, here are some pictures. Sorry for the dirty windshield.
X Cam 1.jpg X Cam 2.jpg X Cam 3.jpg X Cam 4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. I managed to move from the suction mount to a neodymium magnet mount for my JooVuu X Cam. Being inspired by the excellent DIY work done by @niko (thank you very much mate!) I proceeded to work. I used some double sided adhesive tape to attach a metal plate to my car's big windshield sensors case and also to attach 4 pcs of N48 neodymium magnets to the JooVuu X Cam. Enough talking, here are some pictures. Sorry for the dirty windshield.
View attachment 21977 View attachment 21978 View attachment 21979 View attachment 21980

what car do you drive ?. I can see it has 5 "eyes" ( sensors ) in the RVmirror housing.

Hi. It is a Mazda CX-5.

Thanks @JooVuu. I could not made the mount without you being so kind to send me the X Cam!

Hi. Yesterday we had a summer rainstorm with hailstone. Here is a brief video:
The video was recorded with a JooVuu X Cam Production Unit - Driving under rain and hailstone: 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps, audio ON, default image settings, highest video bit rate.
I stopped the car since I was afraid that the hailstone will broke my windshield. One minute after I stopped the car, the rain ceased and after 10 more minutes a bit of sun came out of the clouds.

Remember you are welcome to keep weather like that down there ;)

Hi. Here is the classic underpass driving video recorded using the May 13, 2016 FW

This video was recorded using JooVuu X Cam Production Unit using the May 13, 2016 FW, 1920x1080@60fps, video rate 18 Mbps and default image settings.
I think this FW gives the best image ever seen on JooVuu X and the colors are accurately reproduced.
I also updated the Android App to 0.119 version which keeps the strong points of the 0.116 version and corrects the image rotation bug.
Great work done by Dan @JooVuu and his FW team. Thanks !

Hi. Here is the classic underpass driving video recorded using the May 13, 2016 FW

This video was recorded using JooVuu X Cam Production Unit using the May 13, 2016 FW, 1920x1080@60fps, video rate 18 Mbps and default image settings.
I think this FW gives the best image ever seen on JooVuu X and the colors are accurately reproduced.
I also updated the Android App to 0.119 version which keeps the strong points of the 0.116 version and corrects the image rotation bug.
Great work done by Dan @JooVuu and his FW team. Thanks !

Looks sharper. I like it.

Back