Panorama 2S issue

Don't get me wrong Sandisk is good company, but not for dachcam in which high temperatures is normal, small size and some external factors such as sun = high temperature.

In NY on sunny day (in parking mode) temperature can reach around 45с easily plus add to that temperature inside the camera from processing all that video data and you will get a very high temperature number.

As for me its not ok when I need to check if dachcam is recording or not when Sandisk is inside my dachcam.
I already replaced three Sandisk class 10 cards (2 Micro SD and 1 Regular size SD).

Last edited:
i can list people who have lost files on PNY, transend, etc. They are all guilty of being faulty across different platforms.

I will stick to Sandisk. Even in these cheaply made dash cams I am sure they will be just fine. Plus there have been folks on here with success with Sandisk...

Look, I didn't mean to turn this into a pissing contest. (((((Group hug)))))) :D:p We all have our opinions and such and I value what you guys are saying and respect your word.

Group Hugs are for AA meetings....LOL [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

In this place it's all about bear[emoji482], whiskey or brandy and fun time)))

Anyone knows professional software to local error or bugs in sd cards?
I tested all my faulty sd cards with SpinRite from Gibson Research and reports was 0 errors on level 2, but I know 100% that cards are faulty and they can stop working any time.
Strange thing that faulty cards are losing their format and cannot be readable but, after formatting on the PC and then inside dashcam, cards start working again for day or two. Any ideas?

Happened again today with this card https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00J3KA8JG
Dash cam viewer sees it as a 5 minute clip but it is just black screen. If I try to play it back with PDVD12 it is black and say's unsupported audio. The file is always 220KB. My bet is it is a firmware bug.

Happened again today with this card https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00J3KA8JG
Dash cam viewer sees it as a 5 minute clip but it is just black screen. If I try to play it back with PDVD12 it is black and say's unsupported audio. The file is always 220KB. My bet is it is a firmware bug.

If you tried multiple cards, and formated >32GB ones FAT32, and re-flashed firmware, might be time for RMA (swap for a new one) If you bought it from us I'm happy to help. Hmm is there anything else to try? All troubleshooting exhausted?

The Panorama has very good QA and a low defect rate, but anything is possible with electronics as you know.

It saves gps data but not video and sound. I have noticed a trend that is interesting. The first time it happened it was about 1:30ish pm, next time it was about 2:30ish pm, next time it was 3:30ish pm, next time it was 4:30ish pm. If you ask me this screams firmware issue. I bought it from the other guy before I knew about you. I am going to try the new card formatted to fat32 before I RMA it.

When I ordered it I didn't know dgtl systems was grey market. I thought they are an authorized distributor.

I didn't know dgtl systems was grey market. I thought they are an authorized distributor.

They are not authorized to sell the Panorama in North America and are selling old/local middle man stock. Their Amazon product details page says they ship from Texas, and one customer just reported it arrived delayed from over seas.
You'll see where the developer/factory from Korea slammed them in the Vendor section. (very unfortunate how some companies operate)

I too was under the impression they shipped from Texas but it came from overseas. I got it 3 days so I didn't complain. If it was old stock they updated the firmware on it before shipping because it had latest on it.

I too was under the impression they shipped from Texas but it came from overseas. I got it 3 days so I didn't complain. If it was old stock they updated the firmware on it before shipping because it had latest on it.

If you want to do us a favor, open an A-Z claim against them for the false shipping details and defective product. They need a few dings on their record. (not playing fair or nice) Amazon will make things right and should even pay for return shipping. I'd be happy to send you a triple QA pre-tested good one.

I bought it directly from their site using paypal so that isn't possible. I contacted him and he said he is going to ship one out with a pre-paid return label for the faulty one.

I bought it directly from their site using paypal so that isn't possible. I contacted him and he said he is going to ship one out with a pre-paid return label for the faulty one.

Did you receive a high gloss shiny one or matte black one? (No shine)

It is shiny but as long as it works I am fine with it.

point is, fake models cant be guaranteed to be consistent or have any length of longevity. inferior components, cheap internal construction... take time to get the read deal...

It came from unauthorized seller. This isn't a rare issue, it happens all the time. You would be surprised at how many products in big box stores come this way. That does not make it a fake model, just not an authorized seller. As long as they stand by the warranty I am fine with it. I understand the want to support the authorized distributor as I do also. If I had known at the time DGTL wasn't an authorized distributor I would not have purchased from them. Issue is I am past the 30 day return window. I am stuck with it and now I have to rely on the warranty DGTL will provide.

hey mate, no need to justify anything to me. you dont know me and I dont know you. I gave my opinion. its your money do as you wish.

much success...

It was a critique of your opinion rather than justification. You dont need to offer your opinion either so we are square

Last edited:
I can freely post as I see fit,and did just so. Don't be so uptight mate:p

Back