Panorama S and GPS

BUT NOT as as as your uncalibrated device shows;) Officer

I asked a young Patrolman one time if I could see his radar screen and when was the last time that it had been calibrated.....there was a lack of appreciation on his part.

OK RoadCam, you talked me into it.....with the help of the video clips from Dashcam Viewer, I placed an order with you.

Thanks, it's boxed and ready to ship. Let us know if you have any questions about the GPS playback software etc. Enjoy and have fun.

Thanks, it's boxed and ready to ship. Let us know if you have any questions about the GPS playback software etc. Enjoy and have fun.

Wow, I am impressed, wish I had found this forum before I ordered my Panorama. Although, Amazon's two day free shipping is not bad, I would have ordered from you. Thanks RoadCam.

Wow, I am impressed, wish I had found this forum before I ordered my Panorama. Although, Amazon's two day free shipping is not bad, I would have ordered from you. Thanks RoadCam.

You're welcome. FYI Our Amazon products will be FBA (fulfilled by amazon) by next week. (So everyone can take advantage of Prime / Free shipping). We prefer selling direct of course but there is no getting around the power of Amazon.

EDIT: Many of our SKU's are now available via Amazon Prime!

Last edited:
Back