Panorama - View online video on laptop

Composite AV outputs are only capable of SD resolutions, for cameras that have HDMI outputs it's only for playback, the output is not live while recording

for a lot of cheap cameras the only real reason they bother to put an HDMI output on is so that the lens adjustment can be done during assembly, for better cameras the CMOS board is plugged directly to a jig and the adjustment is made then

Composite AV outputs are only capable of SD resolutions, for cameras that have HDMI outputs it's only for playback, the output is not live while recording

for a lot of cheap cameras the only real reason they bother to put an HDMI output on is so that the lens adjustment can be done during assembly, for better cameras the CMOS board is plugged directly to a jig and the adjustment is made then

Thats what I was able to do with one of dod ls300w copy dashcam. I used hdmi out connected to fullhd tv at home and focusing was quick and easy. Pitty that Pano doesnt have hdmi out :(

Car PC forums are a good place to look for AV video capture dongles. VGA res video signal is OK if you adjust focus whilst zoomed in on the target object.

I propose to discuss ways to connect Panorama to the laptop to watch online video.
What details need to buy to watch online video on a laptop?
I think it will be helpful to many.
==============
Panorama
kiss_92kb.1401539794.png

This is Easy, via the USB port. Mini USB on the Panormam II -> full size USB on the laptop

eg
The Panorama II file directory http://www.mediafire.com/view/8by3p72qpepd34p/laptop_via_usb.JPG

The Movie, rough but may be good enough for some
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/d1k5td44bqwwhuw/laptop_via_usb.mov

NB the laptop isn't exactly modern

this video is online (in real time) or previously recorded files plays?
the laptop via usb.mov showing on the laptop screen, is a video recorded on the P II. AND still on the sdhc card in the P II. the 2 devices are linked via a USB cable.
the jpg shows the recordings on the sdhc card still in the P II.

does that help?

But not doing what he wanted anyway which was to view what was being recorded at the time, or even just live view for that matter

Yes, it is " live view " is interested

Back