Panorama X2 Firmware 1.01.09 (Native 64GB/128GB/256GB exFAT microSDXC format support and more!)

I didn't know it was permanent stuff. I've bought a few 3M vinyl skins for my phone from a company called dbrand which are removable. Need to find the same sort

To be honest it could be the DiNoc stuff that's permanent as that's what I was just reading on and it says this is comparable but it might just be the weave effect that is and not the actual bonding strength?

Sounds like people use it on everything - are you thinking just wrap the front and back or the whole unit including the silver trim?

I'd do the whole lot, especially the silver trim as it sticks out

To be honest it could be the DiNoc stuff that's permanent as that's what I was just reading on and it says this is comparable but it might just be the weave effect that is and not the actual bonding strength?

Sounds like people use it on everything - are you thinking just wrap the front and back or the whole unit including the silver trim?
I've found this which looks to be the best solution. 3M and removable :). I'll flubit it and see what price I can get it for.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00598U2EM

I had to Google Flubit to see what it was - that actually sounds really useful!

This is the first time flubit haven't been able to get me a better price actually.... Their response was: We're really sorry but the offer on the link you provided us with is from a supplier who does not currently meet the standards Flubit requires in order to supply goods to our customers.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to create you a better price than the link you provided us with because we create our offers to be lower than the link you give us. If the link is too low due to the reasons stated above, our suppliers are unwilling to create better offers.

I've bought quite a few things via them. For example I saved £10 on a Transcend WiFi SD card once.

I'll work out how much I need to order and keep you guys posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Back