Panorama X2 Settings

Eboost

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all,

Im having a few issues in setting up my Panorama X2.

I installed it and everything works perfectly but after a few days it told me to "insert front card".
I put it in my PC and saw that it was full.

How do i make it re write over old footage.

I also noticed there was no parking footage captured.

Do I select "off" or "24 Hour" in the parking mode time?

1.0.1 I think. Its basically straight out of the box. Can you direct me to a link for an update?

Hi all,

Im having a few issues in setting up my Panorama X2.

I installed it and everything works perfectly but after a few days it told me to "insert front card".
I put it in my PC and saw that it was full.

How do i make it re write over old footage.

I also noticed there was no parking footage captured.

Do I select "off" or "24 Hour" in the parking mode time?

Hi, happy to help. I just sent you a PM with newer X2 firmware that fixes missing parking mode bug (and much more)

My understanding is that Parking Mode Off means that it won't use the forced timer shut down (like 24 hours) so Off is the way to go in combination of the other Low Voltage Cut-Off power settings.

By default the X2 will overwrite oldest files (recycle/loop) no setting to change.

Latest User Manual: (pending new edits soon)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...ew-panorama-x2-draft-instruction-manual.7578/

Last edited:
Hi, happy to help. I just sent you a PM with newer X2 firmware that fixes missing parking mode bug (and much more)

My understanding is that Parking Mode Off means that it won't use the forced timer shut down (like 24 hours)
Off is the way to go when using the Low Voltage Cut-Off power settings.

By default the X2 will overwrite oldest files (recycle/loop) no setting to change.

Latest User Manual: (pending new edits soon)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...ew-panorama-x2-draft-instruction-manual.7578/
Hi,

Thank you for your response. My can definitely did not re write and instead it displayed "insert front card" on the screen. Could this be resolved by the update?

Just did the update now. I noticed it spoke to me in another rlanguage but them when I changed to English it did not speak?

What type / size / brand model memory cards do you use ?
Have you formatted them inside X2 as well ?

I just formatted them today, but never did so before so hopefully that helps.

They where ones supplied with the camera. 32/32 GB front and rear.

Back