Parking Battery-Power Station, 3X capacity and 3X cheaper than dedicated options + extra functionality

Odd

One updated, it will update again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240902_141654.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_141654.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240902_141832.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_141832.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm curious to hear what the issues were... I did have some trouble updating the firmware to the previous version when I first received it. After performing the first firmware update, it reported that I was now on version 1.0.0.1 like you are showing above. This seemed odd after having performed an update. I didn't see any other issues, but then again, I didn't fiddle with it very much after I installed it, so I just might not have noticed. It seems that we are also using different hardware, which judging by your screencap, share some software...

I'm curious to hear what the issues were... I did have some trouble updating the firmware to the previous version when I first received it. After performing the first firmware update, it reported that I was now on version 1.0.0.1 like you are showing above. This seemed odd after having performed an update. I didn't see any other issues, but then again, I didn't fiddle with it very much after I installed it, so I just might not have noticed. It seems that we are also using different hardware, which judging by your screencap, share some software...

Perhaps the biggest problem (in my view) with app-controlled devices (ALL of them) is that once upgraded, there is no way to walk back to a previous version that is less problematic. I like the "old" days of computer updates where you downloaded the software so you could archive a series of versions and mostly pick and choose which version to use just by reinstalling. It seems that consumer power is decreasing with each passing update. Bummer...

Back