Parking Battery-Power Station, 3X capacity and 3X cheaper than dedicated options + extra functionality

I also think you can set EcoFlow to prevent from turning off at some time limit, or turn off "eco" mode @EricSan please confirm.
The EcoFlow River2 can be set to turn off after specified time periods when no power draw is detected (30m, 1h, 2h, 4h, 6h, 12h, 24h, or never). I have mine set to 30mins.

here in the UK, i use Anker cables to charge my S24 ultra at maximum speeds and other devices
i know the Eco flow is rated at 100W, so i would suggest getting like an Anker 100W cable to work
Do be careful to select a USB-C cable that is intended for high current charging. The challenge is finding one that can handle large current AND has more than two conductors. For my present testing purposes, I just picked up a cheap cable from WalMart and cut it in half to wire it up. I was very surprised to see just how thin the wires were. The red conductor (for +5v) and ground conductors are extremely thin (24g or 26g) and the other conductors are so thin than my wire stripper can’t strip it (smaller than 28g). I prepped these wires for connection by burning the insulation off with a match. I wouldn’t want to run any more than 5-10w through this cable.

Back