Parking mode dual dash cam

I think I know who it is, I've a very good idea it's a nasty neighbour but can't prove it. Nobody else has had any damage done to their cars either. My old car was fine parked there for 3 years, it's just since upgrading the car. I'd had the car just 3 weeks when it first got damaged then 2 weeks again after that. I don't mind spending a bit more for something more reliable, it's costing me 5k to put car right, but I'm not technical and have no idea what I should be looking at. I don't know what's wrong with people!
A PC program that lets you record what your IP camera sees to your computer hard drive.
http://blueirissoftware.com/

They are two models of IP cameras. You plug them in add them to your wireless network and then you use BlueIris to monitor and record what they see.
The Foscam ones can even move around. The DLink one stays where you place it.
Foscam on Amazon
V0k5Nfg.png

Sorry just realized you were in the UK
Here is a Foscam on Amazon UK

Great thanks. So I could get one off amazon and use it in the UK then?

I use a PTZ camera on my car in the yard where i park my car, i do that cuz its not allways i can park in the same spot, and i am zoomed in pretty close to make sure i get a good headshot of a vandal ( since i moved here i had 3 counts of vandalisem against my car ) in the other town where i use to live ( 2 largest in DK ) i never had any vandalisem on a car of mine.
And i am forced to act myself as police here have no time for such minor things, so if anything happen i have to do a Judge Dredd on the poor SOB :mad:

With the PTZ camera i can just allign my car in the footage when i get up into my apartment, and my camera is mounted to my balcony door with 2 self tapping screws.
The 2 wires for the camera ( network and 12 V power ) just go thru the door and its rubber seal, not ideal but i never open that door, so i think it will be allright, worked for over a year now.

Are those foscam cameras okay with use outside ?

If bonny have a front yard of sorts then he might be able to plant a wildlife camera out there, but you will still need to park more or less in the same spot then.

A little demo of my IP camera doing a programmed partol of the area behind my apartment, and this is in pitch black conditions.

He, unfortunately I don't have a front garden. It's a flat in a block with 20 others set back from the main road. The parking pay is actually on the main road so wouldn't be possible to put a camera anywhere else as can't also park the car and be in view from my window. The bay is long, around 20 cars fit in it behind each other so I'm thinking in car cameras are my only option.
It's a very adequate system you have there but just not going to work for me.

If you have a second car, park it in the front or back of yours. You will use only one camera.
But I consider a FullHD IP camera with PTZ the best solution.

enjoy,
Mtz
Hey! I Only have the one car so will need 2 cameras I'm afraid. So is that camera for use inside the car?

Great thanks. So I could get one off amazon and use it in the UK then?
If you buy it off Amazon UK since our power plugs are different yes. The second link should be to Amazon UK

Back