Part 3 of Utah Scenic Byway 12 - my favorite part of this beautiful little highway

hanstj

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Insta360 One R 1-Inch Edition, Sony HDR-PJ540
How can one little highway offer such a wide variety of scenery? There was so much to see, and yet so little time. I will be back here again one day, for sure!

Thanks for another great video. It is always a pleasure to watch these.

Which resources if any did you use to plan out your trips? Buy any books or have a good website? I'm doing a 2-3 week trip out there in the summer....Your videos will come in handy for when I want to see what the roads look like. I'm a visual person and seeing the road way helps.

At the very start i was thinking " this look like driving into a large gravel pit here" but that "gravel pit" over there could proberly be backfilled with all of Denmark that is above sea level, and then there would still be a lot of nice landscape left in Utah.

Good stuff as usioal, i would not mind to explore that area with my little RC 4x4 truck and some camping gear strapped to my back.

Which resources if any did you use to plan out your trips? Buy any books or have a good website? I'm doing a 2-3 week trip out there in the summer....Your videos will come in handy for when I want to see what the roads look like. I'm a visual person and seeing the road way helps.

I simply did internet researches through search engines (Google, Bing). From there, I looked at sites that gave me the best information. For example, I found one website dedicated to Scenic Byway 12: scenicbyway12.com. Another good website would be the National Park Service website which provides detailed info about the National Parks I visited.

I also tried to do YouTube searches to see if anyone has ever driven the routes I was going to drive.

When looking for hotels to stay and their reviews, TripAdvisor has been my best friends.

Back