pedestrian gets run over

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
if you look at the top middle you still see a pedestrian walking down the middle of the road then get bowled over.
no witnesses, just pedestrians word against cab drivers, cops got footage, they asked me who do you think is at fault. i just no idea, thats your job to work out from that footage.

I would think that if we can see the pedestrian from this distance then the cab driver has no excuse for not seeing them!
In most places drivers of vehicles have a duty of care to pedestrians even if the pedestrian isn't exactly following the rules.

In most places drivers of vehicles have a duty of care to pedestrians even if the pedestrian isn't exactly following the rules.

Indeed and they know this and abuse it, same goes for cyclists,,,,,, and motorists too. we are indeed a sad bunch, smart enough to set up a communal set of rules to make life easy and safe, only to then take a piss on them due to selfishness.

I think the cabbie will cop this one. There was a slow-moving pedestrian, even if they were on the roadway, that the cabbie should have avoided.

Back